Diesen Artikel als PDF herunterladen…
This training creates an embodied experience – stretching and challenging you to explore the mind-body connection and how it impacts on the way you communicate, collaborate, and pursue your goals. The tools and practices have their roots in the traditions of mindfulness and martial arts. They give immediate physical feedback, powerfully showing up habitual reactive patterns of behavior. Through physical experience you will discover how you can be more creative, more powerful, and more fully embodied as leaders in your own lives. It will allow you to become familiar with your signature response to pressure, and offer you powerful tools to shift to a more creative, skillful and compassionate state. It will give you practices to engage with clarity, creativity and compassion even when you are experiencing conflict and opposition.
PARTS OF THE TRAINING
• The four steps of centering
• Centering under slight pressure
• Sending clear messages without aggression
• Discovering your personal patterns and how these express themselves in communication
• Empowering your contribution to the world, your quality and your inspiration sources
• Experiencing what „success“ looks like to you
• Speaking your truth from different parts of yourself
• Working with conflict constructively
• Understanding our patterns in relationships
ANOUK A. BRACK
Anouk Brack holds an MSc in biology, specialisation neuro-physiology. She is an expert in embodying integral leadership for sustainability. She is an executive coach and international Leadership Embodiment trainer at centreforembodiedwisdom.com. She founded the Experience Integral Foundation (experienceintegral.org) for sustainable leadership in 2009. She has been teaching master-level skill courses like “Integral Leadership for Sustainability”, “Intuitive Intelligence”, and “Facilitating Innovative Learning Processes” at Wageningen University (WUR) in the Netherlands since 2000.